BIKONIT BASICS: HOW TO SET A PASSWORD FOR MD750
Do you know you can set a password to safeguard your Bikonit bikes? Here's how to set a password for the MD750 Bafang display:
- Press the power button to start your bike.
- Double press the "info" button.
- Press "info" again to enter "Display Setting."
- Press the "+" or "-" button to "PassWord Set."
- Select "ON." Set the value from 0-9 by pressing the "+" or "-" button.
- Press the "info" button to confirm.
- You will need to do it again to confirm your password.
Now it's all set. You can restart and have a try. Please remember your password. Otherwise, you'll need to spend a fortune to fix it.