Bikonit FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
(1) How to turn On/Off the front headlight?
Turn on the LCD display, (Center button on controller), hold on the display button for 2-3 seconds, the headlight/LCD display background light will both turn on. Hold the power button and hold to turn it off.
(2) Can a child seat and /or Rear trailer be attached to the bike?
Yes. All Bikonit eBikes can be attached to a trailer or a Child seat. And powerful motor and make your riding still smooth while towing a trailer/child seat
(3) Could I change the seat(saddle) for a different one?
Yes. If you find it necessary, You can buy a more comfortable or softer seat at your local bicycle shop or on line. The seat mounts are universal to any standard bike seat.
(4) How do I charge the battery?
Battery is charged by plugging the DC plug to the receiver, which is located under the seat. Once it is attached, you can connect the other end of the plug into an AC wall outlet.
If you can not place the Bike next to a wall outlet, then you can disconnect the battery with unlock the batteries and take it with you to charge as described above.
(5) How far can Bikonit eBikes go on a single charge?
Well, Distance differs on models, and terrain, weight of Cyclist and the power mode you are using can also affect the range. Typically, If you are using single 15Ah battery, MD 1000/MD 750 can reach 32+miles and 70+Miles if you have dual battery. HD 750 can reach 28M+ with single battery and 60M+ with dual battery.
(6) What’s included in the package?
Front, rear fenders will receive a package including: Front Lamp/ Kickstand/ Charger/ Tool Bag / Instruction book and a Service Card
(7) Will there be an additional freight charge?
Electric bikes shipped within the United States qualify for free shipping, which usually takes 2 to 7 days depending on your location.
If you order from Canada/AK/HWI, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com to confirm the shipping fee and the ETA date.
(8) Is the bike pre-assembled?
The bike will arrive at your place 80% pre-assembled. You need to put on the quick release front wheel and adjust the handle bar. For tutorials, please check the link:
If you have any questions during installing the fenders, contact us anytime via firstname.lastname@example.org- we will go back to you ASAP.
(9) Is the bike water resistant / Can I ride in rain?
You can ride your Bikonit eBikes in rain. All of our electric components are designed to be with water resistant. If you ride in the rain or it gets wet – It is a good idea to wipe the LCD display and battery and dry them to avoid overnight moisture which sometimes can hurt electric parts.
Good maintenance makes your e-bike operating like new. Do not ride in water deep enough that it touches motor and controller box, which is
located in the bottom of battery. When you notice the chain skipping or brakes not catching as they were before – Take the Bike to a local Bikonit Dealer or a Bike Shop if you bought them on line and get an brake and shifter adjustment or Tune Up as you would with any non electric bicycle.
(10) When will the bike/accessories be shipped after ordering?
Once your order is received a confirmation will be sent by email or text, it takes us 24 hours to prepare your order and you will be notified as soon as it ships. Orders placed on Saturday/Sunday will be arranged on Monday.
(11) Does the bike have a suspension front/rear fork?
Yes. All Bikonit eBikes come with front air suspension and Vendor may differs from models.
(12) What is the proper Tire Inflation?
Proper tire inflation is vital for best performance of any Bike. Tire pressure is stamped on the sidewall of each tire measured in PSI (Pounds Per Square Inch) Do not over inflate tires. Fat tires do not require much air, they are designed to absorb bumps as a natural shock absorber.
(13) Is there a warranty on Bikonit electric bikes?
You bet. Each bike comes with a limited warranty please check details by click the link below:
PLEASE CHARGE YOUR BATTERY EVERY MONTH - IF NOT IT VOIDS THE WARRANTY TERMS. WE WILL INSPECT EACH BATTERY TECHNICALLY.
(14) RETURNS&Refund Ebike orders:
Please check our Return&Refund policies before purchase
(15) When can I get my Refund?
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your return.
If you are approved, then your refund, minus payment processing fees will be processed. For refunds, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 2-5 days.
(16) Orders Flagged as Fraud
If your order is flagged by our system as a High Risk of Fraud, we reserve the right to refuse to fulfill and refund your order. If you feel that a refund was made by mistake, please email us.
(17) What is the height and weight tolorance on this bike?
(18) Can PAS and Throttle operate simultaneously? PAS on and also use the throttle?
Yes. But PAS will over ride pedal and Throttle will over ride PAS.
(19) What is the height and weight tolorance on this bike?
(20) I have a city commute that includes lots of steep hills. Which bike is better/less effort for hill climbing? This one or the ALL WHEEL DRIVE?
All Bikonit eBike are 750W/1000W powered so they are definitely the better choice for climbing
(21) What does a shift sensor do? Does this have a torque sensor?
This bike now comes standard with a shift sensor. It cuts power to the motor briefly when shifting, which reduces strain on the drivetrain.
MD1000 and MD 750 use torque sensor and HD 750 uses a cadence sensor. * Learn more about sensor differences.
(22) Does this bike have motor inhibitors connected to the brakes? Does it have a gear sensor?
Yes, all bikes come standard with a gear sensor.
(23) I notice it doesn't come with a wired rear taillight. Is it possible to have one wired in by my local bike shop or is that not possible with this bike? It does not currently we don’t have the option for a wired tail light. But you can easily find one powered by dry or lithium battery at a local shop.
(24) Can you recharge the battery while riding? does it have some sort of regenerative charging?
No, regenerative braking typically only makes sense on larger, heavier ebikes or vehicles. They are more efficient to freewheel when the motor is not in use.
Join our newsletter